- BGF-Immune® 1,3-Beta-Glucan 85% is a unique, high purity source of Beta-Glucan produced via fermentation that delivers 85% minimum of the isolated ß-(1,3) linkage which research indicates may help to support immune health.
- Highest purity on the market with a guaranteed minimum of 85% ß-(1,3)
- Supports healthy immune function by working on the cells of the innate immune defense system to mobilize a complex set of immune defense mechanisms.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Yeast-based produced via a Unique Fermentation Method without he use of solvents
- Clinically studied for immune function
- Enhanced Bioavailability - Lower Molecular Weight
- Strengthens overall immune function. Known as a biological response modifier, beta glucan has the ability to activate your immune system proactively. Studies with both humans and animals support the efficacy of beta glucan in increasing the reaction rate of the immune system to challenge.
- Supports heart health & normal cholesterol levels. Heatlhline.com gives Beta Glucan an "A" for supporting healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels. The December 2008 issue of Vascular Health Risk Management concluded that dietary intake of beta glucan helped support healthy blood glucose and lipid levels. There are numerous other studies that offer promising results on the role beta glucan might play in supporting healthy blood sugar levels.
- Promotes healthy skin. Oxidative stress on proteins in the skin is thought to be part of the cause behind a number of dermatological conditions and overall aging of the skin. The good news is, beta glucan may help regenerate and moisturize skin (and reduce the appearance of wrinkles!) by preventing the oxidation of susceptible proteins in the skin, including collagen. Beta Glucan also proves promising in its ability to decrease the symptoms associated with dermatitis and eczema by revitalizing immune cells in the skin and strengthening skin cells against adverse environmental effects. By assisting in the transportation of macrophages to a wound site, Beta Glucan may additionally help heal various types of topical wounds including bedsores, diabetic ulcers, and burns.
When it comes to your health, the best defense is a good offense. Meet your new quarterback: Beta Glucan. Beta Glucan offers stellar immune support by helping facilitate phagocytosis, or your body's ability to engulf, or swallow, foreign cells and particles. Pretty cool, eh?
We chose an insoluble yeast-based source for our Beta Glucan, in contrast to soluble sources such as oat, barley or mushroom. In laymans terms, insolubility means our Beta Glucan is able to pass through your stomach and small intestine and into your lymphatic system via the macrophages. Once in your lymphatic system, beta glucan is taken up by other immune cells that start releasing cytokines and jump-starting your immune system. In other words, yeast-based beta glucan doesnt get absorbed along the way, which means its fully potent and ready to fight the good fight for you when and where its needed most.
For best results, take beta glucan on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and wait an hour before eating. Seldom has one supplement done so much for so many!
- Beta Glucan has been deemed as GRAS (generally regarded as safe) by the FDA and has no known contradictions, side effects, or toxicity.
- Beta Glucan may decrease the effects of immunosuppressant drugs because of its immunostimulant effects.
- Although not well studied in humans, caution is advised for the co-use of aspirin and/or NSAIDs with Beta Glucan as severe gastrointestinal damage may result.
Certificate of Analysis
BGF-Immune® is a registered trademark of NutriScience Innovations, LLC