- Vitamin C supports healthy arteries.
- L-Lysine and L-Proline support the body's appropriate use of cholesterol.
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.
Note: Heart Plus is sensitive to moisture. If you order a large quantity it is best to store in your refrigerator.
In 1991, Linus Pauling invented a non-prescription approach to heart health. The two-time Nobel prize-winning genius, chemist, and medical researcher made the strong claim that heart health can be maintained by a specific "mega-nutrient" therapy. Pleasantly, there are no known adverse side effects to the method developed by Pauling and his co-inventor, Dr. Mathis Rath, M.D. Their approach works, not by lowering cholesterol, but by supporting the foundation of cardiovascular health.
According to Pauling and Rath, cardiovascular health can be strongly supported by providing the body sufficient amounts of Vitamin C (which helps maintain the healthy production of collagen, a vital component for healthy arteries) and the amino acids L-Lysine and L-Proline which support the body's appropriate use of cholesterol as it pertains to cardiovascular health.
Inspired by Pauling and Rath's formula, Heart Plus has been developed to provide the specific "mega-nutrient" formula recommended. Each tablet contains a substantial amount of Vitamin C, as well as the amino acids L-Lysine and L-Proline to provide you with strong support for your cardiovascular and heart health.
- Heart Plus tablets may slightly darken after some time in the bottle. The reason for this is an interaction between vitamin C and L-Proline and it is not harmful. The vitamin C and L-Proline are still highly stable and effective.
- Other supplement vendors may add color coatings to conceal this change in color. At Our Health Co-op, we choose not to add unnecessary coatings and colors.
- The L-Lysine and L-Proline are Free-Form amino acids.
Independent Lab Analytical Reports